Founders Day Message 2022

 

Founders Day 2022 Message from King Luke
Loyal Wellmooreans, Friends and Micronationalists.

Today we celebrate the the second anniversary of the foundation of the Kingdom of Wellmoore. This is a momentous occasion in our road to become a macronation.

Throughout the past two years we have faced a number of both challenges and achievements. When I established the nation back in 2020, on the verge of a national lockdown due to the pandemic, I never anticipated we'd get to where we are today. 

In celebration of this occasion I am announcing the establishing the Micronational Political Academy. The academy is being founded to help newer micronations during their establishment and to help them progress into well functioning sovereign micronations. As well as this I hope the academy can be an advocate for the micronational community and a positive voice for chance and development of the micronational community. 

When I look back at the friends and memories I've made and work I've done in my time in Wellmoore and the Micronational Community I feel a sense of pride. There isn't a day that has gone by with my nation that I do not regret. My time so far in the community has been one of learning and fun. 

When I came to the Throne this time in 2020 I never anticipated that my little Kingdom would have got to where it is today. When I took action to found Wellmoore I never expected to experience what I have experienced since then with my rule, and I am glad I have had the opportunity to take these experiences. I am also thankful I have an amazing team of people who support me in my role in Wellmoore, namely my Prime Minister who will have been in office for two years this September. 

The past two years haven't always been easy but Wellmoore still stands strong. I wish to thank all of you for standing alongside me and Wellmoore during our journey since 2020. I look forwards to see what the next two years will bring to my nation. 

Here's to another two years! 

Signed,
His Majesty Luke of Wellmoore, King of Wellmoore 

Popular posts from this blog

Appointment of the Lord High Admiral

Opening of the Ministry of the Interior

The Formal Opening of His Majesty's Prison Service